Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of this reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to start an invention idea good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of providers not wanting to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first how to get a patent on an idea find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and InventHelp Successful Inventions won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they do a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.